Miami DUI Lawyer Antonio G. Jimenez
Since 2008 I have been a Miami DUI lawyer representing clients accused of drunk driving charges and I have developed a strong passion for this area of law and consequently I have earned a strong reputation for aggressive defense of DUI charges. Prior to starting my practice I was an Assistant State Attorney in Miami prosecuting all levels of crimes from misdemeanors to felony including DUIs. I understand how the system works and I understand that the key to defending a DUI charge is to fight the little details in the case. You may have been arrested for a DUI but are you really guilty of a DUI? Did the police officer actually follow his training or did he make mistakes or take short cuts? Field sobriety exercises are not 100% accurate and are usually administered incorrectly. Breath test machines are inaccurate and prone to errors and overestimation. Written reports leave out crucial information that can be used to prove your innocence. There are 24 clues to determine if your driving pattern is that of a driver that is impaired yet how many clues did the officer actually observe?
If you are facing a DUI in Miami please don’t take chances by hiring the wrong lawyer. Your Miami DUI lawyer should concentrate his practice in DUI defense, should be up to date on the latest case law and defenses and should be trying to obtain as much expertise as possible in this area of law.
- LL.M. in Trial Advocacy, Temple University College of Law
- Juris Doctor, Stetson University College of Law
- Master of Forensic Science, National University
- Master of Criminal Justice, Boston University
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies/Criminal Justice, National University
- Former Prosecutor for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office
- U.S. Navy Veteran: Served full time in the United States Navy for five (5) years serving two and half years on the USS John F. Kennedy (aircraft carrier)
- Most Recent Seminar: 19th Annual NCDD/NACDL DUI Seminar: DWI Means Defend With Ingenuity Secrets Revealed: Overcoming the Illusion of Guilt October 1-3, 2015. Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Blood, Breath & Tears (Florida's Premier DUI Seminar held over 2 days every year)
- Masters of DUI (yearly attendance)
- Winning DUI Cases (NHTSA Training Manuals Training)
- Forensic Sobriety Assessment Certification Training
- The Florida Bar, Bar No. 21022
- Traffic Court Rules Committee Member
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL)
- National College for DUI Defense (NCDD)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Dade County Bar Association
- Criminal Law Section of the Florida Bar
- AVVO.com "Superb" rating 10/10
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers-2013-2015, The National Trial Lawyers
- Forensic Sobriety Assessment Certified-1st Attorney in Florida
- CNN en Espanol frequent legal analysis contributor.
- Maria Elvira Live-Mega TV
- La-mañana- Columbia international television network ntn24
- Local news stations for interviews on various cases and for legal opinions on current topics in criminal law
If you are facing a DUI in Miami please contact me directly so that I may answer any questions you have and provide you with a free case evaluation. My practice focuses on DUI defense in Miami. Let’s talk about your case and what defenses it might have.